Premiere Pro Guru: Customizing Workspaces
53m 12s | Appropriate for all| Mar 13, 2014 | Exercise Files | 1.16 GB
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 159 kb/s (eng) Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1335 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)
Make your copy of Premiere Pro your very own. Learn how to rearrange its windows to suit your editing style with a custom workspace. Professional editors harness workspaces to take advantage of Premiere Pro's strengths and flexibilities; you can also use them to improve the quality and speed of your editing workflow. So join Jason Osder as he introduces the concept of workspaces, explores the default workspaces that ship with Premiere, and shows how to create custom workspaces that meet your editing needs.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Highlighting the benefits of workspaces
- Changing between workspaces
- Revealing hidden windows
- Exploring the default workspaces
- Showing how keyboard shortcuts and workspaces interact
- Importing workspaces from other projects
- Exploring Jason's favorite workspaces